NOTICE: For the latest news and information from Dr. Howard Fuller Collegiate Academy about COVID-19, please visit our website at https://fullercollegiate.org/covid-19-information-and-updates/
The safety and well-being of our scholars is our first priority. For that reason, Dr. Howard Fuller Collegiate Academy faculty and staff will be reaching out and conducting remote check-ins with all scholars in coming days.
Students and families can also reach out to our Counseling Department by submitting a Counseling Ticket at https://bit.ly/3aXNyK3. You can contact Principal Parker at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Chromebook Check-Out: For detailed information, please follow this link: https://fullercollegiate.org/chromebook-check-out-information/
Scheduling Changes and Cancellations
- PROM: Prom scheduled for April 24 will be rescheduled with a date to be determined. Please stay tuned for details.
- Blood Drive: The Blood Drive scheduled for this Friday, March 20 has been cancelled.
- Open Mic Night: Open Mic Night scheduled for Friday, March 27 has been cancelled.
- National ACT Test: The ACT for juniors scheduled on Saturday, April 4 has been cancelled and will be rescheduled.
Tips for Staying Healthy
- Social Distancing
- Avoid Crowds
- Wash Your Hand for 20 seconds
- Stay 6-feet away from other people
There are no birthdays today, but there will be some tomorrow!