Student Identification Card
Students Identification Cards are a required part of the HFCA uniform. It identifies you as a member of the Dr. Howard Fuller Collegiate Academy community, provides essential personal identification, and should be presented on request to HFCA staff. An ID and lanyard will be provided to each student at the start of the school year.
Your student ID is used for:
- Students who receive a school-issued M-Card for the Milwaukee County Transit System are required to present their student ID to the bus driver
- Your school ID Card is required for school lunch and breakfast services
- A school ID Card is required for some state mandated testing (ACT Test)
- Required for access to HFCA sporting and other special events both on and off-campus
- A school ID Card may be used to access, books, computers and other technology at HFCA
- Your ID Card may be used as a form of identification for some employers, service providers and other agencies
- Show proof of student status for discounts at local and national stores, museums, restaurants, and entertainment venues
Do not share your Card
Your ID Card is personal to you and should not be used by any other person. As you can see your ID Card is an important part of who you are at HFCA, so please treat it with care.
Do not damage your Card
If you make holes in it, bend it, or attach stickers to it, leave it in the sun or near other heat sources it may need to be replaced.
If your ID Card is lost or damaged
The cost of a replacement ID is $5 with payment due at the main office. HFCA accepts cash, check, MasterCard and Visa. The cost of an ID may also be charged to a student’s account with parental permission. Please allow up to 24-hours for your replacement ID. Replacement lanyards may be purchased at the main office.
Your student ID remains the property of Dr. Howard Fuller Collegiate Academy and must be turned into the office if you are longer attending HFCA.
Submit Your ID Photo
All Dr. Howard Fuller Collegiate Academy scholars are required to have an official HFCA photo identification card. You will need this card to gain access to services.
NOTICE: Photos should be taken against a clean background, no head gear, garments or masks. Please complete the form below to submit your photo.
Milwaukee, WI 53216
PHONE: (414) 873-4014
FAX: (414) 873-4344
Office Hours: 7:30 a.m. – 4:15 p.m.
Judith Parker, Principal
- Social Intelligence
- Self Control