We are excited for the start of school this week. Here’s what to expect:
MONDAY, AUGUST 31
Scholars will receive a call from their mentors and teachers to help them login to services like Newrow, Infinite Campus and more. Mentors will also help scholars access their schedules for the rest of the week.
On Monday, scholars should:
- Check their email for important information they will need for the start of school.
- Submit a ticket for technology or login issues like Chromebooks or login, password and account issues (for example: Gmail, Newrow, Infinite Campus or Summit). Please be patient as we work through the issues.Technology Help Desk: https://forms.gle/vWyVAn4WjUTYYi83
- Review the Virtual Learning Playbook.
The Playbook is your instruction manual for virtual learning. If you need help, get stuck, are lost or are in need of service — reach out to your Mentor. Your fellow Pride members and your Mentor will be your crew, your lifeline. Virtual Learning Playbook: https://bit.ly/2EwIrpO
- Set up a virtual learning space. Set up a dedicated learning zone for studying. The space can be the kitchen table, room or basement desk area.
TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 1 THROUGH FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 4
- LIVE classes begin at 9 a.m., 10 a.m. and 11 a.m. daily
- Office hours will begin on Tuesday, September 8.
- There is no school on Monday, September 7 to celebrate Labor Day.
NOTICE: If you still need to pick up your Chromebook or other materials, please call our office at (414) 873-4014 to schedule a pick-up appointment. Please remember to check your emails frequently for important information and updates as we start the school year.