Information on Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- On March 13, Governor Evers issued an order mandating the closure of all K-12 schools due to COVID-19.
- Dr. Howard Fuller Collegiate Academy will be closed starting Monday, March 16, 2020. School is scheduled to resume after Spring Break on April 14, 2020.
- The health and safety of Dr. Howard Fuller Collegiate Academy scholars and staff is our top priority. While information about Coronavirus (COVID-19) is changing daily, we will continue to monitor the situation and provide updates as we know more.
- While this is a break from school, it is not a break from learning. Scholars will work from home so that learning can continue. Weekly assignments will be distributed and due starting March 23.
- NOTICE: School Closed Due to Covid-19 | Mar 13, 2020
- Parent and Family Update: Covid-19 | Mar 12, 2020
- Coronavirus Message to Families | Mar 9, 2020
- Stay home when you’re sick
- Get your flu shot.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when coughing or sneezing.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer if no soap and water are available.
- Avoid assumptions or stereotypes about who you think might be sick.
- Make sure the school has a way to contact parent(s) if a student becomes ill at school.
- Wisconsin Department of Health Services
- City of Milwaukee Health Department
- Frequently Asked Questions and Answers (CDC)
- DHS COVID-19 Informational Handout (pdf)
- Stop the spread of germs – help prevent the spread of respiratory viruses like COVID-19 (pdf)
Dr. Howard Fuller Collegiate Academy
4030 N. 29th Street,
Milwaukee, WI 53216
PHONE: (414) 873-4014
FAX: (414) 873-4344
Office Hours: 7:30 a.m. – 4:15 p.m.
Judith Parker, Principal
© since 2013 by Dr. Howard Fuller Collegiate Academy
Our Eight Character Strengths
- Social Intelligence
- Self Control