Graduation Parking Information
Parents and Graduates,
This year, attendees to graduation will receive a discount for parking at the Marcus Center Parking Structure, but you have to follow this link and instructions before Saturday. Please forward this link to your guests.
It is recommended that you visit this link as soon as you receive it and follow instructions if you plan to attend graduation and want discounted parking. It requires users to sign up for an account with the HONK app and pre-pay using a credit or debit card. Parking will cost $5.75 versus $15.00.
- Click link above
- Click red “Now” next to start time
- Choose “Select a start time”
- Pick June 3rd for the time you plan to arrive at the garage
- Confirm Start time is for June 3rd
- Select the “Special Event $15”
- Enter license plate
- Again confirm start time
- Click the red “Add Promo”
- Enter DRFLLR
- Finalize payment
- You will receive a QR code once finalize
- It will also be emailed if you entered your email
- Use the QR code to enter and exit the garage
As a reminder, graduation begins at 10 a.m. Graduates must be present by 8:30 a.m. to get in line so that we can take attendance and prep them for any last minute changes. Graduation always begins by 10 a.m. sharp.
Please reach out to me, Mr. Smith or Ms. Herd if you have questions or need anything before then. Everyone who comes in will need a ticket including children. Those who have requested and been approved for extra tickets will be receiving those on Thursday and Friday. No additional tickets will be available the day of graduation.
We are so excited for the Class of 2023! I hope you enjoy the day!
Principal Parker Brown