Download an Application
Use the button below to download an application (pdf) and submit it by mail, FAX, via email or at our school. You may print the application and complete by hand or use only the latest version of Adobe Reader to complete the application. Macintosh and Windows versions of the free Adobe Reader are available from Adobe at https://get.adobe.com/reader/.
Milwaukee Collegiate Academy is currently accepting applications for 2018-19 school year. We encourage you take a tour of the school and meet with our students and staff. Tours are by appointment. Please call our office to set up an initial tour at (414) 873-4014.
As a public charter high school, MCA is tuition-free and is open to all students regardless of race, ethnicity, gender, disability, sexual orientation and socio-economic status. MCA does not require admissions testing as a basis for enrollment. MCA’s application process adheres to the following guidelines:
- Incoming 9th-grade students must successfully complete 8th grade; Incoming 10th through 12th-grade students must provide transcripts from their most recent school to ensure they are able to be scheduled in the courses they need to graduate.
- Students must be a resident of the City of Milwaukee to be eligible for admission.
- Students are strongly encouraged to submit their application as soon as possible to avoid being placed on the waiting list.
- Student test scores, grades, or special needs information are not used in any way as part of the admissions process.
We recommend that families attend our Open House events to learn about our school and get their questions answered about the application process. For more information, please contact our office at (414) 873-4014.
Please be sure to complete all forms. Applications cannot be accepted and /or processed if any required forms are not submitted. Forms should be delivered to: Milwaukee Collegiate Academy, 4030 North 29th St., Milwaukee, WI 53216. For more information please call, (414) 873-4014. To download an Enrollment Packet, including all required forms, please click the link below:
Apply in Person
Visit our school located at:
4030 N. 29th Street, Milwaukee, WI 53216
(corner of N. 29th St. and Capitol Drive)
FAX: (414) 873-4344
Applications cannot be accepted and /or processed if any of the following are not submitted.
- Proof of Residence (current utility bill, rent agreement, property tax bill)
- Your student’s last report card, transcript and/or 8th-grade completion certificate
- CURRENT immunization Records. To obtain a copy of your child’s record, you may contact their physician or you may visit the Wisconsin Immunization registry at https://www.dhfswir.org. Select Public Immunization Record Access. You will need your child’s Social Security number or their Medicaid number.
- Parent/Guardian Medication Authorization
- Medical Provider Authorization
- Asthma Inhaler Administration Authorization
- Special Diet / Restrictions Form
Did You Know?
- 100% of our graduates have been accepted into college four years in a row and the Class of 2016 earned over $3.1 million in college scholarships
- Personalized learning tracks students progress and allows scholars to learn at their own pace with a laptop for every student Scholars learn to think critically and solve complex problems, work collaboratively, and develop academic mindsets to be ready for college.
- The Class of 2020 is participating MCA’s pilot year in a nationally-celebrated personalized learning instructional model
- MCA was named Milwaukee’s Charter School of the Year in 2015
Enrollment Questions? Send Us a Message
Milwaukee Collegiate Academy
4030 N. 29th Street,
Milwaukee, WI 53216
PHONE: (414) 873-4014
FAX: (414) 873-4344
Office Hours: 7:30 a.m. – 4:15 p.m.
Judith Parker, Principal
© 2016 Milwaukee Collegiate Academy
Our Eight Character Strengths
- Social Intelligence
- Self Control